How can I sync multiple cameras & sound easily?
This is Sync Simplified
Our production workflows are designed to deliver optimal efficiency throughout the multicamera production and post-production process. Using our system ensures each camera and audio device on a shoot is running frame-accurate timecode, synchronised over RF. This allows the media from all sources to be effortlessly aligned in postproduction.
- Synchronise multiple video and sound sources
- Use our products to provide the master timecode or slave to facility timecode
- A versatile and scaleable RF sync solution – from simple two camera productions, to complex multicamera location shoots, and 360VR
- All media is delivered time-stamped, perfectly synchronised and ready for an efficient edit
- The convenience of central wireless control of your workflow from all Timecode Systems products from BLINK Hub app
Our solutions are compatible with any multicamera production workflow, including:
News, PSC/ENG & factual
As used by…
The Island with Bear Grylls, Gold Rush, The Grand Tour, American Horror Story, Joe Gibbs Racing (NASCAR), NHL, Hell Boy, James Bond Spectre, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Alice Through the Looking Glass, The Great British Bake Off, Zoolander, Masterchef, Made In Chelsea, The Apprentice, Hunted
The demand for video content is huge. And growing rapidly. The only thing holding back the growth of multicamera content creation is the time, hassle and inconvenience of aligning and editing together recordings from different cameras. Our wireless sync solution locks multiple video and sound sources together at the point of shooting, allowing a simpler more efficient edit.