G E N E R A T E . S Y N C . S H A R E
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website
Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us, or order from us. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
www.timecodesystems.co.uk is operated by Timecode Systems Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is:
Estate House, Evesham Street, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 4HP, UK
Our company registration number is 7263683. Our VAT registration number is 100 7232 75. Our contact details are as follows:
Unit 6, Elgar Business Centre, Moseley Road, Hallow, Worcester, WR2 6NJ, UK
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0) 1700 808 600
Summary of terms
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
Placing an order
Orders can accepted via our online checkout process. If you complete our online checkout process, you are deemed to have placed an order with us.
You will be given an opportunity to check your order and make any amendments as part of our checkout process. When your order is placed, we will send you an order acknowledgement containing the details of the products you have ordered.
Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order and we will send you a despatch confirmation by email. This is the point a purchase contract will be made with you, unless we have expressly notified you that we can not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
The circumstances where we may refuse to accept an order are:
- goods are not available
- failure to obtain authorisation for your payment
- an error with a pricing or product description error
- failure to meet any criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
All prices shown include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but in these circumstances we will show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
Where we charge separately for delivery and other relevant charges, we outline these rates and pricing structures elsewhere on our website.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
If you wish to return an order for a refund or an exchange:
- The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you, the customer, unless we have supplied you with a faulty item.
- Items must be packed suitably and insured for full loss in the event of a delivery problem. Timecode Systems Limited will not be responsible for lost or damaged returned goods.
- The original postage and packaging costs will not be refunded unless agreed with Timecode Systems Limited.
- Upon receipt of the goods, to Timecode Systems Limited return address, and with prior arrangement, we will give you a full refund of the amount paid via the original payment method or an exchange as required and agreed.
The right to return goods to us will not apply in the event that the product has been used other than limited usage when the goods are unpacked. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In accordance with the distance selling regulations, you may cancel any order with us before we have dispatched your items. In this instance, we will refund you in full using the original payment method. If you wish to cancel your order notify us by email to [email protected] before we have dispatched the goods to you, or where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with our returns policy.
Visitor information & behaviour
You may not abuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking). You also are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals for
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- that constitutes or encourages behaviour that could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world
- that is technically damaging (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of any clauses outlined on this page.
Use of our website content and licences
The print and download of extracts from this Website for your own use is permitted on the basis that you:
- do not amend documents or related graphics on this Website in any way
- do not use graphics on this Website separately from accompanying text
- include in any copies our copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. Any use of extracts from our Website other than outlined above, is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
This Website is normally available 24 hours a day and we always endeavour to deliver this level of access. However, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. For example, access to this Website may be unavailable temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Links to third party websites
We provide links to third party websites on this website purely for your convenience. If and when you use these links, you will leave this website. We do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content, and have not reviewed the content of all of these third party websites. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. Accessing any of the third party websites linked to this website, is a decision you make entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this website, you may do so, but only on the basis that:
- you link to, but do not imitate, the home page of this website
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Timecode Systems logo
- you do not in any way suggest that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own
- you do not create a frame or any other border environment around this website
- you do not falsify your relationship with us nor include any other false information about Timecode Systems
- you do not use any Timecode Systems trademarks displayed on this website without our written permission
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations
We expressly reserve the rights to remove and revoke any permission granted to you to link to our Website in the event of breach of these terms, and to take any action we deem appropriate. You shall fully insure us for any loss or damage we may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of the above clauses.
Rules of registration
You must be over eighteen years of age to register with www.timecodesystems.com.
You are not permitted to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Each registration is for a single user only.
Responsibility for the security of any passwords remains with you. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
We make every effort to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, however, we do not warrant the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the material on this website. At any time and without notice, we may make changes to the material on this website (including to the products and prices). In the case that the content on this website is out of date, we make no promise to update such material.
The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Unless otherwise stated, voucher codes and promotional offers are not valid on used items and only apply to new products. We reserve the right to assign voucher codes to particular categories of products, or individual products or users of our online store.