For GoPro HERO6
SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO6 is available now.
Shoot in sync
Now we’re making it simple, efficient and cost-effective to integrate GoPro HERO6 cameras into professional production workflows too. Our new SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO6 brings the power of wireless synchronisation and multicamera control to GoPro’s newest generation of cameras. This enables the camera to generate accurate timecode, producing a timecoded MP4 file at source.
- Custom design for GoPro HERO6 Black cameras (please update your camera firmware to the most latest version to ensure compatibility).
- Use the cable and backdoor frame provided to connect your camera to the USB-C sync port on the SyncBac PRO.
- Produces a timecoded MP4 file at source
- Wirelessly timecode sync multiple GoPros, and GoPros with pro cameras and pro audio devices over Timecode Systems’ long-range BLINK RF
- Allows easy integration of GoPro footage into professional production and postproduction workflows
- Compatible with BLINK Hub to enable convenient control of sync and multiple cameras from a smartphone, tablet or Mac.
- Please note: SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO6 is unable to forward external power from the USB port to the HERO6 camera.
For full product details and set-up information, download a copy of our product manual.
ㅤㅤㅤ❝ With the HERO6, GoPro has added features that considerably advance camera performance and image quality, which increases the appeal of using GoPro cameras for professional filming for television and film. SyncBac PRO further enhances the camera’s compatibility with professional production methods by adding the ability to integrate footage into a multicamera film and broadcast workflow in the same way as larger-scale professional cameras.❞
Ashok Savdharia, chief technology officer for Timecode Systems