For GoPro HERO6 & HERO7 Black
Now your SyncBac PRO works with the GoPro HERO7 Black
Shoot in sync
Now we’re making it simple, efficient and cost-effective to integrate GoPro HERO6 and HERO7 Black cameras into professional production workflows too. Our SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO6 and HERO7 Black brings the power of wireless synchronisation and multicamera control to GoPro’s newest generation of cameras. This enables the camera to generate accurate timecode, producing a timecoded MP4 file at source.
- Custom design for GoPro HERO6 and HERO7 Black cameras (please update your camera firmware to the most latest version to ensure compatibility).
- For more information on GoPro HERO7 compatibility read this.
- Use the cable and backdoor frame provided to connect your camera to the USB-C sync port on the SyncBac PRO.
- Produces a timecoded MP4 file at source
- Wirelessly timecode sync multiple GoPros, and GoPros with pro cameras and pro audio devices over Timecode Systems’ long-range BLINK RF
- Allows easy integration of GoPro footage into professional production and postproduction workflows
- Compatible with BLINK Hub to enable convenient control of sync and multiple cameras from a smartphone, tablet or Mac.
- SyncBac PRO is unable to forward external power from the USB port to the HERO6 camera, but there is an external power option for the HERO7 Black camera.
For full product details and set-up information, download a copy of our product manual.
ㅤㅤㅤ❝The standout feature of GoPro’s latest camera is definitely the huge advancement made with image stabilisation. And the great news is that to achieve this, they haven’t had to change the form factor of the device from the HERO6. This means the same SyncBac PRO you’ve been using for your HERO6 camera now fits and works an absolute treat with the new HERO7 Black.❞
Paul Scurrell, CEO for Timecode Systems