SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO6: Shipping now
Two important updates
1. Update your camera
2. Update your SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO6
To ensure full functionality, please ensure you are running the latest release of firmware for the SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO6 (v2.06) and also update your :pulse to embed changes to BLINK Hub.
• Faster response on BLINK Hub when connected to HERO6 cameras.
• Enhanced robust reception of diversity antennas.
• Remote power on and off from the BLINK Hub app.
• Minor bug fixes.
Please follow these steps to ensure the enhanced features of the solution are fully optimised.
- The SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO6 should be updated to the latest firmware (v2.06) and FPGA version (v1.08). These can be downloaded from our updater app.
- To add the new SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO6 to BLINK Hub, :pulse units require the latest version of WebView (v3.08). Simply plug into the updater app to add this new release.
- SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO6 requires the camera to be running v2.01 onwards. Please ensure you update your camera software to the most recent version. You can find this here.