Update your system
To maximise the performance of your Timecode Systems products and access new features, keep up to date with our latest firmware and product updates.
How to update your products
Download the Timecode Systems USB Updater app. Once a Timecode Systems unit is connected to your computer the app will advise you on any required updates. Choose a version on the right to get started.
Last update released on: 10/07/2020
• PLEASE ENSURE UNIT IS ALREADY SWITCHED ON BEFORE UPDATING
• • Changed MASTER menu item name to SERVER.
• Changed SLAVE menu item name to CLIENT
• BLINK RF protocol updated to support Atomos AtomX SYNC product Compatibility
Please note that you'll require the latest version of the USB updater app before updating this device.
Last update released on: 26/03/2021
• Fixed an intermittent genlock locking issue for the Canon C500 MKII camera. This camera is particularly sensitive to genlock adjustments & very occasionally if the UltraSync ONE is tracking an external less stable LTC source, the camera genlock can momentarily lose lock.
BLINK Hub v3.10
Last update released on: 10/01/2019
• Fixed a bug which was causing the :wave to crash whilst connected to a Sound Devices via TCB-40 data cable and the Sound Devices was power cycled.
• Fixed a bug to ensure the unit was displaying the correct data in the unit information screen.
Latest BLINK Hub changes
• Fixed scaling issue on smaller screens.
• Resized settings icon for improved visibility.
• Tile size adjusted.
• Fix regarding local data not being saved.
Denecke TS-TCB Slate
BLINK Hub v2.02
Last update released on: 14/06/2017
• Fixes issues causing units to freeze during updating.
Last update released on: 10/08/2018
• Fixed a bug which was preventing the serial number from being displayed on the unit’s information screen.
• Optimisation of RF to improve communication with a master unit.