Update your system
To maximise the performance of your Timecode Systems products and access new features, keep up to date with our latest firmware and product updates.
How to update your products
Download the Timecode Systems USB Updater app. Once a Timecode Systems unit is connected to your computer the app will advise you on any required updates. Choose a version on the right to get started.
Please note that the latest v 4.7.0 MacOS or Windows Updater app needs to be downloaded and used to update the UltraSync Blue and future products.
Due to new enhanced security settings in MacOS Ventura the UltraSync Blue product firmware package will need to be updated first using the Windows Updater app only to version 5.05 firmware and 5.04 BLE code, then subsequent updates can be performed by either the Windows or MacOS Updater apps.
Last update released on: 21/09/2023
• PLEASE ENSURE UNIT IS ALREADY SWITCHED ON BEFORE UPDATING
• This FW and BLE update can only be performed with the Windows updater app
• Support for new 3rd party AirGlu BT SDK, support for Fujifilm GFX100 II camera
• Minor bug fixes
Please note that you'll require the latest version 4.7.0 of the USB updater app before updating this device.
Last update released on: 11/08/2022
• Includes an option to enable Continuous or Run/Stop timecode when selecting Timecode Mode, EXT LTC Input within the device menu.
SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO6
Last update released on: 12/10/2018
• HERO7 Black compatibility included.
• Added support to allow the transfer of external power through the SyncBac PRO to the HERO7 Black camera. Please note: this feature is for the HERO7 Black model only).
SyncBac PRO for GoPro HERO4
Last update released on: 02/02/2018
• Faster response when connected to GoPro HERO4 cameras.
• Auto power-on when attached to GoPro HERO4 cameras.
• Enhanced robust reception of diversity antennas.
• Minor bug fixes.
BLINK Hub v4.00
Last update released on: 29/01/2021
• Fixed a critical bug where the unit would cycle reboot when connected in 'RF Client' mode to another Pulse or Atom X SYNC in 'Server' mode.
BLINK Hub v3.10
Last update released on: 10/01/2019
• Fixed a bug which was causing the :wave to crash whilst connected to a Sound Devices via TCB-40 data cable and the Sound Devices was power cycled.
• Fixed a bug to ensure the unit was displaying the correct data in the unit information screen.
Latest BLINK Hub changes
• Fixed scaling issue on smaller screens.
• Resized settings icon for improved visibility.
• Tile size adjusted.
• Fix regarding local data not being saved.
Denecke TS-TCB Slate
BLINK Hub v2.02
Last update released on: 14/06/2017
• Fixes issues causing units to freeze during updating.
Last update released on: 10/08/2018
• Fixed a bug which was preventing the serial number from being displayed on the unit’s information screen.
• Optimisation of RF to improve communication with a master unit.