Our full sync power. Miniaturized.
Think big. Sync small.
UltraSync ONE introduces a whole new level of portability, versatility and control to wireless synchronisation. It’s super compact, lightweight, features an OLED display and is easy and cost-effective to use as part of a whole range of multicamera workflows, offering a robust sync solution whether you’re using film cameras or DSLRs, shooting in standard format or 360-degree VR.
• 20-40 hours battery life
• Measures 55mm x 44mm x 17mm and weighs 39g
• Cleverly concealed internal diversity antennas
• All sync modes – timecode, genlock & word clock
• Generate master timecode or configure as a slave
• Jam or slave to an external LTC source
• RF sync range of up to 200m
• Connect to BLINK Hub via a :pulse or :wave to enable remote status monitoring and control
For full product details and set-up information, download a copy of our product manual.
Configure UltraSync ONE as a timecode master or timecode slave. Or alternatively jam to house timecode or an OB truck. The UltraSync experience is just as amazing whether you’re using DSLRs out on location, professional cameras in a studio, or on cameras configured for 360-degree filming in a VR rig. The robustness of our solution regardless of the set-up is down to using uncongested sub GHz frequency bands for a completely reliable synchronisation up to 200m.