Super compact. Lightweight. The flexibility to configure as a timecode master or slave. The battery life to easily last even the longest shooting day. The UltraSync ONE integrates the most advanced timecode and sync options on the market. At a pricepoint that makes it a cost-effective, multicamera solution.
Configure UltraSync ONE as a timecode master, timecode slave or timecode LTC slave. You can even use the SYNC port as as for a second LTC, genlock or word clock output. Or alternatively jam to house timecode or an OB truck. And the UltraSync experience is just as amazing whether you’re syncing multiple units with each other or combining them into a BLINK network with cameras and sound equipment using :pulse, :wave and SyncBac PRO units for timecode. And this is down to using uncongested sub GHz frequency bands for a completely reliable synchronisation with a range of 200m.
- 25 hours+ battery life from a single charge
- All sync modes – timecode, genlock & word clock
- Generator and transceiver: generate master timecode or configure as a slave
- Jam or slave to an external LTC source
- Sync over long range, bi-directional BLINK RF
- Connect to BLINK Hub via a :pulse or :wave
- Perfect for multicamera sync, professional VR rigs & DSLR shoots
Dimensions: 55mm x 44mm x 17mm
Weight: 39g, 1.38oz
Blue OLED display: 128 x 32 pixel resolution
Internal power: Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery, 3.7V battery 800mAh 2.96Wh, minimum 25 hours duration
External power: USB-C (5V DC)
Supported FPS modes: 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 29.97DF, 30DF
T/C input, T/C output: DIN 1.0/2.3
Supported sync outputs: PAL, NTSC, 720p, 720p2 (double frame rate)1080i-PSF1080p, 1080p2. Word Clock standards 44.1, 88.2, 48. 96 and 192KHz
What’s in the box?
- UltraSync ONE unit
- USB C charging lead (also for firmware updates)
- Mini COAX to RA BNC (blue) for LTC
- Mini COAX to RA BNC (red) for genlock