Simply clip the SyncBac PRO to the back of a GoPro to enable HERO4 Black and Silver cameras to generate their own frame-accurate timecode, producing a timecoded MP4 file at source. This creates the capability to wirelessly timecode sync multiple GoPros, and GoPros with pro cameras and pro audio devices over Timecode Systems’ long-range BLINK RF network.
- Attach a SyncBac PRO to every unit and timecode sync multiple GoPro HERO4 cameras via long range wireless BLINK RF.
- When docked with a SyncBac PRO, GoPros integrate perfectly into a Timecode Systems production workflow. This means they can timecode sync with any professional camera and audio equipment using a :pulse, :wave or :minitrx+ unit for timecode, using Timecode Systems’ robust BLINK RF network.
- By connecting the SyncBac PRO to the BLINK Hub dashboard via a Timecode Systems :pulse, you can remotely control and monitor multiple GoPros from any smartphone, tablet, Mac® or PC.
- Clips to the HERO4 Black and Silver cameras via the HERO Bus 30 pin port, with no requirement for external connectors.
- Full compatibility with HERO4 standard BacPac backdoor housings.
- The MP4 file can be uploaded into the chosen editing package (AVID Media Composer, Apple Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere PRO are all compatible).
Dimensions: 57mm x 40mm x 15mm
Weight: 58g, 2.04oz
Blue OLED display: 128 x 32 pixel resolution
External power: Mini USB 2.0 (5V DC)
Internal power: Built-in Lithium Polymer (3.7V battery)
Supported FPS modes: 23.976, 25, 29.97
T/C input: Provided by a Master Timecode Systems product, such as a :pulse base station or another SyncBac PRO
T/C output: HEROBus connector (SyncBac PRO for HERO4 only), embedded timecode metadata in MP4 camera media
What’s in the box?
- SyncBac PRO unit
- Mini USB cable for charging
- Multi-region power adaptor